Glazing of Loggias
In case of using ALUPLAST plastic profiles for glazing of loggias and balconies the structures are used similar to windows blocks for glazing of apartments’ windows. That ensures the maximum insulation of your glazed loggia or balcony at the same time providing good protection against the blow-through and freeze-through. The sequential use of hollow and working casements allows reducing the total price of the structure.
Advantages of the Glazing with Windows’ Blocks
- Maximum thermal protection, no blow-through;
- Possibility to create the heat zone in the balcony or loggia;
- Possibility to set up ventilation valves;
- Possibility to use the standard mosquito nets;
- Technical safety and reliability;
- Upon request we could set up colored profile of the windows that matches to any interior. Important that inside and outside colour of the window can be different allowing to maintain the exterior of the building.
Upon your desire you could chose the decorative finishes of profiles that imitates different coverage such as wood of any species. No need to fear that it will quickly lose its attractiveness. Decorative film is resistant to the effects of the external environment and it will retain the colour for several years.